Greetings from the "headquarters"!
Of course we all properly have more important things to handle, but still many of us have been thinking about IF WAWC 2020 will be ... or will it be cancelled.
Here in Denmark the society is slowly opening up, and the situation is improving week by week. And since we still have many weeks to go before we reach end of August I/we will – for the time being – keep up hoping. On top of the small weekly “re-opening adjustments”, the Danish government will Mid-May issue the next major milestone. WHEN we have this – and after we have scanned the situation in the northern part of Europe – we will take the final go/no go decision for VAWC 2020.
Until then you can enjoy to “dry-fly” or test fly the new known sequences. They are now published in the VAWC FB Group and will be in the Vintage website.
Let’s keep up the good spirit… and keep on hoping.
Stay healthy! And hoping – still – very much to see you all in Maribo.
(PS: If you already now for sure know that you will NOT participate, please let me know as soon as possible. Also: Please remember that in the “before-corona-situation” we were looking into a possible activation of the participant-limit of 35 pilots, since we already have many registrations. So please do not hesitate to register…. 📷)(… of course you can wait to after my next go/no go announcement)
Vintage Aerobatic World Championship / Founder