8 - 10 June 2020, Berlin.
LSF20 is a carefully developed & highly vibrant event, gathering global visionaries, co-creating the new paradigm(s) of leadership and the road from the now to the future.
We are a global collective, with the purpose to co-manifest & co-shape the new paradigm(s) of leadership, emerging globally & locally.
So far we hosted three in-person editions:
- LSF2017: TEDtalk + workshop 2-day-conference in Warsaw, with 120 participants from all walks of live and geographies
- LSF2018: off-site retreat-type residential at the riverside with 50 global actors
- LSF19: a co-learning event involving 90 people as aged 13 - over 60, happening in Berlin and Start-up Village Rothenklempenow
- and over half a dozen of online & offline meet-ups (check them out!)
With LSF2019 we moved to Berlin, to be even more precise with our acupressure points. We committed to a leadership from abundance, aiming for creating win-win-win dynamics. Leadership where impact is not an after-work interest, but an aspiration interwoven into each action.
We are designing the Festival with and for:
- self-made leaders, who naturally embrace their responsibility & sometimes do not ask themselves that much how they lead & collaborate and why this way; they often love to hear about ideas for organisation structures, decision making and how to run projects fueled by true commitment
- those already implementing New Leadership in their companies, teams, communities, oftentimes DIYing it, studying from books, learning with their peers and through organisation consultants and workshops; who hold a lot of experience and seek clarity to be able to make deeper sense of what is happening and what is needed, and share it with others
- youth out on the streets or in their hearts, busy with big questions and big reactions to the world around us and what should to be done; they need a community to hold them & show them a path for the long run, a place where to come to when times get tough or complexity too high.
Asked “Why do you join LSF?” we heard the answer: “I simply like the idea of a festival. A place to celebrate the challenge we take on and be together with this crowd. The format actually inspires me. The chance to know others who do the same, get to know those from my team better, have a dance or do something fun. Just creating memories together.”
We have been invited by the Presencing Institute to prototype their accelerator. We get to interact & create with 300 global teams working on planetary challenges in fields of environment, business, education, farming, arts & technology.
This journey helps teams develop new prototypes, using the power of Theory U. We use this opportunity to reinvent ourselves, gain a sharper profile, create more conversations that really shake the filed.
Join us this year! https://www.leadershipfestival.com/