Based on the current safety concerns surrounding COVID-19, it is really hard to predict what our community will be going through on our scheduled race date of October 24th at this time. Therefore we are taking a different approach...
Register for our Virtual 5k or 10k and choose to join us for an in person 5k event on October 24th should safety concerns around COVID - 19 permit.
We will announce the ability for an in-person event no later than October 1, 2020. Those registered for our virtual races will have first priority to participate.
Our hope is that things improve, and we can come together physically, with social distancing, and celebrate Halloween in a safer environment!
Here's how things will work:
1) Register for the Virtual 5k or 10k (NOTE: 10k is virtual only)
2) Your swag (shirt, medal, bib, Halloween candy) will be mailed to you in mid October
3) No later than October 1, if our venue, the county, health officials, our staff, our volunteers, feel it is safe to hold an in person event, we will notify you via email offering you the details on how to join us in person Oct. 24.
4) Choose to join us in person Oct. 24, OR choose to run virtually, anytime/anywhere October 24 - October 31
5) Enjoy your race experience and have a happy & SAFE Halloween!
Halloween WILL be in the air, and we will be celebrating the 11th running of the Ghost, 5k, 10k (virtual only) & Scarecrow Sprint Fun Run (virtual only).
This experience will center on the “spooktacular” theme of Halloween and incorporate a costume contest, Halloween themed scavenger hunt, glow in the dark long sleeve tech shirts, and glow in the dark medal.
Runners are encouraged to run in costume and be a part of our virtual costume contest! Post your costumed selfie start/finish line picture to our social media platforms for a chance to claim bragging rights and win prizes!
Register on line at www.Ghost5k.com