Here some information to keep in mind from the Senior Rednecks:
- No personal coolers or drinks are permitted. If you want to bring them, too bad. We aim to support our charitable groups and if you don't want to help - don't come. We'll boot your ass out if you try and sneak it in. We are very passionate about why we host Spittoono each year - to help those that are less fortunate.
- Though the little ones are invited to come with, its best to send the little ones home once the sun goes down - or tie them down somewhere you won't forget about them.
- The event runs Thursday and Friday nights from 6PM-12AM(ish), and Saturday from 4PM-2AM. Check the band schedule for exact times, we shut down at 2AM Sunday morning - no encores.
- Regrettably, starting in 2018, certified service animals are the only pets allowed on the premises during the festival.
- Handicapped parking is available, but be advised, this is an outdoor event and the terrain can be difficult. Put your off-road tires on your jazzy chairs please, and attach the winch too.