Opened in 1992, Markoff's Haunted Forest is by far, one of the best haunted attractions in the metropolitan area. This group is for people who loved their experience in the forest, hated it, work in it, live near it, or think it sounds like a good time.
Markoff's Haunted Forest has many other features besides the two haunted paths through the woods that visitors take. Our newest attraction this year is Finney's Funhouse, an exciting maze that is sure to freak you out... especially if you cant get out. Also be sure to check out The Town, an abandoned ghost town that sits on the edge of the farm. Take a tractor drawn trolley ride across our fields, wander a twisting trail through the corn, and then prepare yourself for all the creatures and characters that call The Town their home. For those that want to be scared in a different way check out our high ropes elements including dueling ziplines and a giant swing that sends you soaring out over the crowds! Visitors may stand also around large bonfires waiting for their number to be called to enter into the forest...
Top Ten Reasons to Visit Markoff's Haunted Forest:
10) You are bored!
9) You want more than a dinner and a movie date.
8) You're tired of watching scary movies of actors pretending to be scared.
7) You want to experience a unique Halloween outing that can bring a family "closer" than most family reunions?
6) You think you are brave.
5) You know your friends are not brave.
4) You know Calleva and the Markoff's do it RIGHT!
3) You want to support growth and outdoor education through Calleva's programs.
2) Face your fears on the Giant Swing!
1) MHF is the only haunt in the DC area you must visit.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Markoff's Haunted Forest posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.