FREE admission to all 50 concerts (June-Sept)
* Four evening concerts weekly, Thursdays through Sundays, 7pm start
* Children's Series, Sundays
* Family friendly concerts throughout the season
* Acclaimed professional musicians and diverse performing artists
* A welcoming, well-run urban oasis and community gathering place
Metro Subway: RED line stop: Westlake/MacArthur Park Station
Metro Bus: Lines that provide service to MacArthur Park
The following are cash only with fees ranging between $5 - $10.
Modern Parking/American Cement Building: 2404 Wilshire Blvd.
Park & Save: 2507 W. 6th St.
Park & Save: 660 S. Coronado St.
Athena Parking: 611 Carondelet St.
Street parking surrounding MacArthur Park and within walking distance to the Levitt Pavilion is available. Please be sure to read all posted signs.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.