Hello my trail family. During these trying times I am wishing everyone health, and safety more than I can express into words. Many of you have been emailing/messaging me when the Fall edition of our #griffithparktrailraces is opening for registration(as it was set to open April 1st). Although this event is not until Oct 31st I have still made the decision to hold off opening registration for this race until July 1st. At this time as not only a race director, but a business owner I do not feel it is right to take entry fees from anyone when we simply do not have a defined future for outdoor sporting events. I promise to all of you once we get through all of this, and I feel it's the right time to open registration I will do so. I will also be posting very hefty discounts here for the races once they do open. I know many have lost jobs, and will be on tight budgets. Lot's of really big things coming for the future of Keira Henninger trail races. So much exciting stuff will be announced soon! The trail races will be back my friends, and stronger than ever! I promise. I cannot wait to see you all soon at future events. Stay healthy my friends! We got this!