Blue Crab Bolt Update...hey everyone! Just a quick update on the first Blue Crab Bolt on Saturday June 27th. That race is definitely NOT happening as scheduled.
I'm working with the park to see if a postponement (to July 18th) is possible or we'll need to cancel all together. Since the second Blue Crab Bolt is scheduled for July 27th those races will either both happen or neither of them will.
Please allow me some additional time to work through the details and see what is possible.
All registered racers and those on the waitlist have received multiple updates via email. If you have a question, please let me know.
#ex2adventures #trailrunning photo: Swim Bike Run Photo